Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spa Night

It was my turn to plan date night again, but Jeff could see how exhausted I was from getting a lot of work done on Saturday & still recovering from the flu so he decided that we were having an Anderson Spa date night!


It was perfect, he lit candles & even made a bath for me, then gave me a massage, had plans of painting my toes too but we both were ready to go to sleep after the massage, so he is giving me a rain check on the pedicure!


He also took out some massage lotion that we got from when we got our first (and only) couples massage from the "Easter Bunny" last year!


It was a fantastic date & would highly reccomend- Thanks babe!!


1 comment:

  1. that rosemary mint sounds like it would smell good. i love minty smells. thanks for sharing!
    tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}

    ReplyDelete